Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i am truly blessed.

scratch the wedding pictures off of the list of things to look forward to this year.
the groom's cousin took their engagement pictures and was assuming she'd do their wedding pictures too, for free as a gift.

which is okay i suppose.
but it still stinks.
that was a way i was going to pay for this craptastic load of school expenses coming up.
[choir trip for this year (and last year {total of $450 for both trips} because mr. harris let me slip by on paying for a while due to lack of finances) and extra money to spend on the trip & more stuff i can't think of right now]

but i just realized something...
the bride found out about the groom's cousin last night...
and at about the same time she found out, i was basically given a job without even seriously looking for one and it pays very very well, considering that i'm still 17.

God knew what was coming, and what I needed to be prepared. He took care of me. I feel like this job was an answer to my prayers.
Thank you Robert Cunningham for being a tool in God's hands.
{I've known Robert probably since I was 5-ish and he's been following my photography and likes what I do, so he offered me a job working with his business. Now I just have to work on my portfolio/resume and get it to him.}

I'm overwhelmed with God's grace and love.
Anyone who takes their blessings and everything they have for granted needs to realize that none of us deserve any of the things God is willing to give us, and give thanks to our Father in Heaven who watches over us constantly.


3 Nephi 13: 31-33
"Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? For your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto
you." 

I thank God for all he so graciously gives me.
my talents 
my family
my friends
the beautiful world we live in
my spirit
the scriptures
temples
& the knowledge of His gospel.


I am truly, truly blessed.

 Photobucket


count your blessings,
for there are many.

No comments:

Post a Comment