Wednesday, November 4, 2009

mental health days aren't so "healthy" for me

"Exhale the stress so you don't come unglued
Somewhere there is a happy affair, a ghost of a good mood"
--Owl City

I feel like they're giving me that advice right now. Love the song. lol.
I took a mental health day today because Nic said he probably wasn't going to be at school.
I didn't want to have to be bored the whole day at school. So I stayed home..
Come to find out, HE'S AT SCHOOL!!! Ugh. So now I'm bummed.

I feel poopy anyways though. I have a headache and fever and I just feel crummy physically and mentally.
oh yeah.
can't forget about the cramps.
those jerks...
Plus, I didn't do my homework last night. So it's probably good that I didn't go..
I should probably go do that now. I will after I'm done writing.
like that'll happen...

I hate days like these.
I feel really cranky for no reason. Like I feel like I'm mad at something.. but I'm really not. Oh well.

Hmm. Idunno what else to say. I did the other day...

I made a calendar for this month and next month and wrote out all I had to do.
OCD much? But it was Haley's idea. I blame her. :P
just.kidding
I thought it would maybe relieve a little stress... seeing everything planned out...
it didn't.

Tonight is the Harvest Dance where about 7 stakes attend.. I don't think I'll be going.
can you say.. noisy and annoying?

Okay. Now I'm just rambling. So I'm going to go get to my homework.
adios.

olive.juice
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment