Thursday, October 28, 2010

nostalgia:

1. A wistful or excessively sentimental yearning for return to or of some past period or irrecoverable condition

~

When your friends make less of an effort to include you than you do, you kind of give up.
I was always the first to text, always the first to ask if there was something planned in the week.
So, I've given up. Actually.. I kind of gave up a long time ago, at least mentally.
I tried to be one of those girls that everyone in the group could come to.
Subconsciously I knew my efforts were useless.
I've also kind of stopped caring.

~

No, I'm not complaining. Just simply stating.

~

I've been in a state of nostalgia lately.
No, I haven't been missing high school, I've just been missing the bigger connection to society.
I've been an outcast for 5 months and I've been finding myself rather bored.
And I miss my old home.
And my real best friends.
The real best friends that we'd play in treehouses together.
The real best friends that would go on walks with our dogs and bring them all back to go swimming with all of us. And constantly Shy Anne would try to murder our dog, Heidi.
The best friend that wouldn't let me sign her yearbook when she graduated because it wasn't the last time I was going to see her, yet it was a whole entire year before I saw her again.
And my other best friend who I will always call my best friend.
The best friend that let me feed her hedgehog mealworms until it probably was about to barf.
The best friend that always asks questions, after we haven't talked for a while, willing to listen to what I have to say, no matter how unimportant my words may be.
I love her. I don't know if she'll ever know how much I admire her.
If she's reading this, she'll know who she is...
Especially when I tell her "I can't wait to get mehdeeeeeeeeeed."

~

I think I'm getting sick.
I have the chills and my head feels congested.
And I sound like my nose is clogged.
And I feel like I'm burning.

~

Time to go eat ice cream.
Mhmm. Remedy for fevers-- ice cream.
It's proven.
{by moi}

~

Sianara!

I'll leave you with a pretty.
{even though, I'm sure you all have seen it by now}
If you can't see my nose, that's because your screen is too bright.
My screen has {almost} perfect calibration.
booyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment