Thursday, December 31, 2009

project plog finished

asking what plog is? two words. photo blog.
complete!
yessss!!! click on the picture. you know you want to.
Photobucket

you know how i said i didn't feel like going to bed? i stayed up to 4 in the freaking morning working on that... so you better see the plog. and follow it.
i don't like all my hard work going to waste. :P
mmm... it felt good to pull an almost all nighter.
not.
i woke up with a headache.
i hate that.. but that was the first time in a long time that i've slept in until noon.

yesterday was interesting. basically didn't feel like i was in my own head and couldn't control my emotions.. some dummy was doing it for me.
"the jerk" (he's not that big of a jerk but that's what we refer to him as because of the J so don't take a huge offense.. some is acceptable) talked to me.
asked me if i'm allowed to make my own decisions..
that kinda pissed me off.
of course i can. i'm a big girl.
when nic asks me not to do certain things and not talk to certain people.. i respect him. so i do what he asks (yeah. not "demands". he lets me make my own decisions)..
because i don't want to talk to those people anyway.
and it's not like i'm going to do whatever "the jerk" asks. freak-o.
it's over. there were feelings. now there's not.
 buh-bye.

sorry.. i'm just feeling bitter.
the way the conversation ended just made me angry.
and just that he found an excuse to talk to me..

soanywhooo...
i will post pictures of the trip to utah in the next post. :]

can't wait to see nic-a-licious (as my mother refers to him) tonight.
he's been away in tucson for a basketball tourniee and gets home today!!
and it's new years eve!!
the plan is to make pizza for us and his parents, then cuddle while watching a movie. oh. and possibly go to the party with the fam damily and the SNEED family (who are freaking awesome people might i add) for a little.
still need to talk to nic about official plans.
but can i say... perfect new years eve ever?

guess what...
i'm 23/24 of the way done with school that comes before college!
WOOHOOO!!!!
so are all the rest of the seniors. :]


okay. i'll shut up now.
adios.

olive.juice<33

No comments:

Post a Comment