Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lots of new, lots to do - Mesa Arizona Portrait Photographer

 I feel official with the "Mesa Arizona Portrait Photogapher" in the title. :P

Engagement pictures for my awesome cousin. I'm her maid of honor. :]

Photobucket

j&d3

j&d2

j&d4

j&d

Such a gorgeous family!! Love them! They are hilarious. :]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

I'm not a fan of doing pictures for dances. Especially if I have to do them in a dress... (stay tuned :P more pictures to come for our group for winter formal.. yes, I had to do them in my dress). However, these were for the ASU Institute Ball. These guys were shnazzy. :]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are fab!!!
    The one with the crying babies = LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks natalie! lol. and yeah.. i love when babies cry in pictures. it's cute. but not at the same time.. smiling is good too.. :P

    ReplyDelete