Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Time to make a change

i've realized recently that i'm really growing up.
i'm still a little crazy at times, but that's what comes from being a teenage girl.
but as in physicality and realizing my purpose, i've grown so much. just in 3 years, look at the changes:




i'm starting to feel like i'm becoming one of the girls i used to look up to for seeming so intelligent and older.
and i've realized that i really need to prepare myself more spiritually to become a mother, since that's my overall goal in life--to be a successful mother. i can't wait to have kids! that's the thing i'm looking forward to the most in my life.
but i feel like the way i'm living now, will keep me from reaching that goal.
everyday i will make an effort to better myself for my future home and family.
and someday soon i can feel worthy to go through the temple and get married. :]

i've come up with some plans for the future and the summer.

1st part of the plan: get dad to let me be Nic's aunt's babysitter for the summer. that way i'll be making a bit of money each week. she said about $100 a week for 3 days. so that's pretty good. it'll help me earn money for my camera.

2nd part: train to be a lifeguard (that starts this month and/or in march.) and be a lifeguard at a pool over the summer too. which will earn me about $200-ish a week.

3rd part: at the end of the summer, or if i make enough money for it before then, buy my camera.

4th part: start taking pictures for people and stuff and getting experience.

5th part: take photography classes, apply for colleges, go through my senior year and live life to the fullest, repent, become a better person. and hopefully finish my personal progress within the next year and a half.

6th part: continue planning. haha.

that's the gist of it. but anywho. i stayed home from sch
ool today. which feels great. but not. i always get stuck at the computer ALL day! and i never change out of my pj's on sick days.

well, valentine's day is in 2 days. nic and i, and morgan and kelsey, and jessica and drew, are all going to the zoo, then jessica and drew, and me and nic, are all dressing up for dinner and going to PF Changs. i'm excited. but i feel bad because it's so expensive!!
i'll post pictures though after the date. :]

i'm going to play with photoshop now.
photoshop=love.



No comments:

Post a Comment