Thursday, October 15, 2009

busy busy busy

Wanna know what I've been up to lately?
EVERYTHING.

First, I've been practicing my photo skills. Wanna see?
of course you do.


...











And that's not even all of it! I still have to edit the photoshoots from the last 2 pictures. Along with 2 others that I haven't even edited ANY pictures for.
I AM SO BEHIND!

And tomorrow, I'm shooting my first wedding! REJOICE! It's finally here!
oh dear oh dear.
And with all of this.. I'm stressing myself out . a lot.
AND everyday I end up crying at least once.

Hmm.. I did something that's a very very big deal..
Here's what I said on Facebook:
"it's really hard to forget the past.. even just parts of it. but so far i've managed to forget pretty much everything about living in the hell hole.. all the bad stuff at least.. but it's not the forgetting part that's the hardest. it's letting go, which i've finally done tonight. i will never go back.. ever. i'm through with it. even though there is still some of the good kinds of friends, i will never go back to visit.. i'll have to see them in other towns, at other times..

so mom, if you read this.. if you and dad ever decide to go visit.. know that i refuse to tag along and go through the pain again."

Really.. FINALLY. I did it.. and man do I actually feel worry free and happy. Like truly happy.. that's a first in a very very long time.


sigh... relief.

I think I still have a lot more to say.. But I need to go do some important stuff..
a.k.a..
laundry which I haven't done for a few weeks...

ermm.. eww.
and getting ready to go make jewelry for homecoming.. thank you to Kymber. :]
and.. that's about it.

adios

OH P.S.
I GOT CONTACTS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF ME. <3 p.s.s. Lauren commented on my blog about the owl.. I pretty much felt.. AWESOME for a little while. :P olive.juice If you want to see more of my work. Check out my facebook fan page (I don't have a website yet. :/ that's next on my necessities list).
There's also pricing on the fan page under "Info" If you're interested. :]

2 comments:

  1. Yes!! I was mentioned on Sarah Love's blog!!

    P.S. You're very welcome :) Loved your necklace...you will look DARLING at homecoming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. you're so adorable. lol.
    and thanks! i'm so excited! :]

    ReplyDelete