Saturday, August 29, 2009

What is my problem?!

I am a very angry and moody person... I'm not a girl who has fun. I obviously don't show it directly towards people because I don't try to be a jerk towards someone... but.. If I were a mean person, there would be at least 5 girls on my "I wish I could slap you in the face for hitting on/flirting with my boyfriend when he's OBVIOUSLY holding my hand and I AM his girlfriend" list.

Why do I have to be dating someone as hot and good looking as he is... I was only in for trouble since I get jealous.. Honestly.. I see it every day... girls hitting him --flirting-- and smiling like, "Oh my gosh I'm so blonde and ridiculously pathetic for flirting with you right when your girlfriend is standing here and I know she's your girlfriend HAHA (in her pathetic girly giggle)." And I guess he doesn't notice or something.. because it looks like he flirts back, even though I know he doesn't mean it in that way.. but it still bugs me. UGH! I'm so retarded!!!


Oh well.. He's amazing.. and ALL mine.. and I WILL marry him someday. Just you flirty little gigglers watch. YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM AND YOU NEVER WILL. Hahaha.. Okay.. Sorry.. I guess I'm still annoyed from the football game last night -- I don't like standing in the hotpocket at football games.. yet I still do anyways.. I wish I could just sit off in another section like a normal person and watch and cheer when I actually know what's going on.

Hmm.. Well last weekend I went on a date where we all dressed up and went to the park.. I took a bunch of pictures on my new camera (BTW-- I GOT MY NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!) but I took all the pictures in RAW format and photoshop isn't letting me open them as RAW files. It's stupid... So I was going to upload them on here, but can't. Lame.


Well...

TODAY'S TO DO list:
-clean my room
-clean my bathroom
-get some school supplies that I still don't have
-other chores
-bake turtle brownies
-go to jessica's birthday party


Sounds like a fun day, right??
Yeah.. Sure.

Well, off to go get started.
Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment